Место где Вы можете пообщаться с братьями и сёстрами по духу ) Узнать необходимую информацию, поделиться опытом. Created by Insane (c)

Форум Мотоклуба -=Правый Берег=- г.Бендеры

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

One trip three issues

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Hello,

To pick up a client with low mobility, I used Waze. Waze took me to a long one way street with many intersections, stop signs, and speed bumps,uncomfortable for people in the car. I had to cross a two way street without traffic light or stop sign. At the end, I had to make a left turn on a two way busy street without light or stop sign, very dangerous. Finally, when I reached there, I found that the address is on the side of that busy street. So, the client should cross the street( no traffic light nearby), or I had to make a u turn, all too dangerous. I know the area, and I know there are alternatives.I wonder if there are settings to avoid these issues. Otherwise, Waze is absolutely useless for me.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … p;t=257399
Consumer Electronic Video

Thanks

It's great to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot. mapquest driving directions