Место где Вы можете пообщаться с братьями и сёстрами по духу ) Узнать необходимую информацию, поделиться опытом. Created by Insane (c)

Форум Мотоклуба -=Правый Берег=- г.Бендеры

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Мотоклуба -=Правый Берег=- г.Бендеры » Поездки » Problems adding New Trips and Add Flights

Problems adding New Trips and Add Flights

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Hello,

I am trying to add new trips and flights to this spp. I have only been able to add one Trip and any further trips I try to add does not add. I can go through entering all the information but when I press "done"nothing happens. When I try to add more than 2 flights to a trip again I can add all the information when adding a new flight, but when I press done nothing happens. Any clue as to why this is happening?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/forum … &t=296
Construction Service marketing

Thanks

Thank you for sharing this good post, I am very impressed with your post, the information given is meticulous and easy to understand. I will follow your next post regularly. fireboy and watergirl

Thank you for sharing this information; it was quite helpful to me. temple run 3

Вы здесь » Форум Мотоклуба -=Правый Берег=- г.Бендеры » Поездки » Problems adding New Trips and Add Flights